Submitted By Webmaster
on Saturday, December 19, 2020
We are coming up to our winter break we would like to take this moment to thank all our volunteers, families, coaches, players, city officials and our executive team that has help us get to this point of the season. We could not have gotten this far without all of your help and support.
It has been a trying year not only on our hockey season but on our everyday lives as well. It was a bumpy start getting organized, learning and adapting to new rules and guidelines that sometimes fells like they change daily. Even though some of the guidelines don't always make sense, it is done with the health and safety of our membership and community in mind.
With that our last day on the ice before we convene for the holiday break is this Sunday December 20 and we are back on January 4th 2021. As we all know our case numbers and community spread is higher than ever, so this is just a reminder of the little things we need to continue to do when we are back on the ice in the new year:
Just a reminder that our coaching applications for our representative teams is now open CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Complete the SportsHeadz screening app before arriving for your ice time
- If you are sick please stay home
- Come to the rink dressed to play in order to limit the time in the dressing rooms. You can come with your bottoms on only, so you can put on a winter jacket
- In the new year we are only allowed at the rink 10 minutes before your scheduled ice time
- Masks must be worn at all times. Players are only to remove their masks once they put on their helmets and are ready to get on the ice
- Spectators are only allowed in the stands and Maintain physical distance
- Only 1 spectator per player allowed
- Use hand sanitizer as much as possible after touching high traffic areas
- Players you must leave the rink with your bottoms on, you can remove your top half to put your jacket on
From our family to yours, Happy Holidays and please stay safe during the break and enjoy the time off, We look forward to seeing everyone in the new year and to continue our season.
And one last time we cannot thank all our families, players and volunteers enough for helping us and following the guidelines, we definitely could not have gotten to this point without all of you