How To Be A House League Team Sponsor
Thanks to our sponsor affiliations, KAMHA is able to keep their house league player registration fees affordable by offsetting costs of jerseys, ice-time and officials, and enables us to be a leader in developmental programs for its players and coaches.
We are looking to start another wonderful season of minor hockey in Kingston. We are currently seeking sponsors for one or more of our 50 Kingston Area Minor Hockey Association House League teams and would like you to consider helping out some of our boys and girls from the ages of five to nineteen. Our sponsors’ contributions help to offset the cost of hockey.
We are fortunate to have Division sponsorship of our U7 to U12 teams teams this year, but we still need sponsorships for our U13 to U18 HL teams (formerly Peewee to Midget).
Sponsorship fees this season are $500.00 for one House League Team or $800.00 for two House League Teams.
Some of the benefits to all sponsors are as follows:
- Sponsor name is displayed on the back of the team sweaters to be worn at all games and tournaments throughout the season. Plus our House League team children get to keep their sweaters at the end of the season.
- Sponsor names and logo will also appear on our website at www.kamha.ca
- We will promote our HL Sponsors throughout the season on the KAMHA Facebook page.
- The sponsors are provided with a plaque of your team at the end of the season if requested.
At this time, we will do our best to guarantee your division of choice, and would ask that you select an alternative division should that be necessary. Be assured we will try our utmost to accommodate your first request.
To Become A HL Team Sponsor:
1. Complete the online sponsorship request form by clicking here
2. We will arrange for your company logo to be added to our website!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
We would like to take this time to thank our valued sponsors who make our young hockey players and their families feel that they have our community business support behind them.