The OMHA has minimum requirements for all House League and REP Team Officials.
In addition to OMHA minimum requirements all Team officials House League and REP are required to have the following:
1. Valid Police Information Check
2. Completed the Respect in Sport (RiS) Activity Leader or Speak Out Course
3. Completed the Gender Identity and Gender Expression Training for Team Officials
Click here for details regarding the process of obtaining a CPIC from KPF.
Click here to apply online for a CPIC with the KPF.
NOTE: the cost for a CPIC is $30.00. Please submit your receipt for reimbursement - under the Coaches Corner - Certification Reimbursement tab.
Respect in Sport (RiS) - Activity Leader - Online Course for Team Officials
All team officials are required to complete the Respect in Sport (RiS) - Activity Leader course.
To register and complete the Respect in Sport (RiS) -Activity Leader online course Click here
Gender Identity and Gender Expression Training for Team Officials
To register and complete the Gender Identity course click here
OMHA Coaching Certifications:
For a complete listing of available courses within the OMHA please click here
* For any questions or concerns regarding coaching requirements, please contact KAMHA's Director of Coaching Development
OMHA Trainers Certifications:
* For any questions or concerns regarding trainer requirements, please contact KAMHA's Head Trainer, Mark Vandepol.
Trainer Course - HTCP Level 1 - Online Course
To Register and complete the HTCP Level 1 trainer course Click here
Trainer Refresher Course - HTCP Level 1 - Online Course
To register and complete the HTCP Level 1 Trainer Refresher Click here
* For additional information on the HTCP Hockey Trainers Certification Program please Click here