Exhibition Game Travel Permit Request (Kingston Area Minor Hockey Association)

PrintExhibition Game Travel Permit Request
ALL exhibition games (including home and away games)  require a travel permit from the OMHA. 

It is imperative that you allow enough time for the OMHA to process this request.  Requests with less than 2 weeks notice are not guaranteed.

Once the OMHA approves your travel permit, you will receive a copy from KAMHA's administrator.

Please click here to submit your request with KAMHA's administrator.

Printed from kamha.ca on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 6:53 AM