Please complete the online refund request form to obtain a refund for KAMHA programs. When requesting a refund please note the following:
1. All requests are subject to approval and must be submitted through this website. The request must include: the name of the player, division, team number (if House League), parents name, address. Request must be submitted by the parent.
2. Requests received prior to the start of regular hockey season will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
3. Requests received from the start of the hockey season to October 31 will receive an 80% refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
4. Requests received from November 1 to November 30 will receive a 60% refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
5. NO REFUNDS
will be provided after November 30th. Requests MAY
by the KAMHA
in the case of injury or medical reason when submitted with written medical documents from a Physician
Please allow four to six weeks to process the request.
6. No REFUNDS will be provided
for Tryout or in-season skill sessions unless otherwise canceled by KAMHA
If you have not heard anything after 6 weeks please click send us an email at [email protected]
Please click here to begin Refund Requests